When a small home kitchen appliance breaks or has an issue, what do you do? Most individuals throw it away and buy a new one. But is it the right move? After all, some small appliances can be repaired very affordable with a call to a local repair shop or manufacturer. Here is a guide to help you decide when a small appliance repair is very valuable and when it is better to throw away and replace separate devices.
Repair or Replace Microwave
Most North American homes have microwave ovens, making them easy to take for granted. But when you stop working, you suddenly ask yourself-which you need to repair or replace the microwave?
A tool replacement costs about 7000 to 10,000 and must work for at least seven to 10 years. If you are relatively new microwave and repair costs less than replacing it, fix it deserves. Contact us for microwave oven repair in kolkata, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and etc.
In general, a problem worth fixing includes:
- No light when the door is open or when cooking
- The door switch problem
- The touch pad does not work
However, this problem usually guarantees replacing your microwave:
- Loud noise while cooking
- Loud buzzing when you press the Start button
- Cooking time takes longer than usual
Repair or Replace Toaster / Toaster Oven
There are not too many things that can go wrong with this simple equipment. Here are some examples of what you might encounter if the toaster or toaster oven is damaged:
- Blown fuse (so no power)
- Bad Timer (causing the unit does not turn off automatically)
- Bad thermostat (no heat or no heat set)
- The door will not close (applies to the toaster oven only)
Because this issue is very basic, it is usually worth the time and effort to fix the toaster or toaster oven provided you can find replacement parts. Some manufacturers do not make spare parts available to consumers. If you cannot find a replacement fuse, timer, thermostat or door hinges, you may have no choice but to replace the toaster or toaster oven.
Repair or Replace Wine Cooler
When you have a valuable collection of wine chilling in a wine cooler, you may be confused to find that the appliance is not working correctly. Fortunately, you may be able to fix a wine cooler for much less than the cost to replace it. Start with a few troubleshooting tips:
- If the wine cooler will not turn on, make sure the power cord is tight and that the circuit breaker is not tripped.
- If the air is too humid in wine cooler, evaporator fan ensure adequate air circulation. If the fan runs hard, lubricate it.
- If the temperature is too warm, vacuum the condenser coils. If this problem persists, check the circuit board and replace it if it does not function anymore. Also, test the door gasket for a tight seal, and repair or replace the gasket if necessary.
- If the dual-zone temperature is not working properly, check the thermostat setting.
- If the ice piled up on wine coolers, check and adjust the required defrost timer. Store cooling at room temperature to reduce ice buildup.
If you cannot get your wine cooler to function properly, contact a repair technician. Only if the old wine coolers or the cost to repair it too high that you need to replace it.
Call All Electric Care Small Appliance Repair
Our goal is to keep your kitchen running smoothly with the proper functioning of equipment, both large and small. If your microwave, toaster, wine cooler, or other small device that is on the fritz, contact All Electric Care to see if the broken kitchen tools you are among those that we repair. We are pleased to provide fast, efficient small appliance repair to our customers!
House hiccups, such as clogged drains? Neighborly brand fellow, All Electric Care, can help you with expert plumbing services. We recommend asking All Electric Care, a brand that you can trust for all HVAC services. Contact us for microwave oven repair in pune, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and etc.